Fruit beverages - usage & attitude study in Russia
Working for a German juice manufacturer, Research PMR conducted a usage & attitude study among Russian consumers, regular purchasers of fruit beverages. Apart from identifying consumer behaviour, a new product concept was tested.
The study consisted of two stages:
1. Qualitative part – focus group interviews in Moscow
2. Quantitative part – face-to-face interviews in three Russian cities: Moscow, Nizhny Novgorod and Yekaterinburg
As a result of the project, the Client received two PowerPoint presentations with the study findings.
Research PMR is a full service agency providing services at all stages of research projects; from questionnaire design through fieldwork to data analysis. We can be a single point of contact for multinational projects saving your time and guaranteeing the same high quality and consistency of deliverables. We are fluent in the following areas of research in Central and Eastern Europe:
- international research,
- B2B and consumer surveys,
- central location tests,
- healthcare research using proprietary physicians’ and pharmacists’ PMR Medical Panel,
- brand awareness studies using our PMR Brand Image methodology,
- name, package and product testing,
- competition & segmentation studies,
- comprehensive industry analyses using PMR Market Insight methodology.
- Study on hard cheese brand awareness and image in Poland
- The Polish market of sandwich and salad bars
- Comparison of prices of various brands available in clothing and footwear stores
- Retail in Russia
- Clothing and footwear retail market in Russia
- Retail in Russia - Regional focus