Medical equipment financing among doctors in Poland
Our client from the financial services sector commissioned us to carry out a study among doctors and other healthcare professionals in Poland to learn more about their motives for and obstacles to using various methods of financing large medical equipment. The study encompassed research into the decision-making process, the criteria in the choice of financing method and preferences regarding certain financing offers. A crucial part of the study was also gaining knowledge on physicians’ key sources of information.
In order to obtain the above data, PMR conducted qualitative research involving a series of in-depth interviews and a quantitative telephone survey among physicians (e.g. dentists, dermatologists, internal medicine specialists) and other healthcare professionals (e.g. physiotherapists, prosthodontists)
The results of the study will be used by our client to re-design their marketing strategy for reaching their target clients and placing key marketing messages.
Research PMR is a full service agency providing services at all stages of research projects; from questionnaire design through fieldwork to data analysis. We can be a single point of contact for multinational projects saving your time and guaranteeing the same high quality and consistency of deliverables. We are fluent in the following areas of research in Central and Eastern Europe:
- international research,
- B2B and consumer surveys,
- central location tests,
- healthcare research using proprietary physicians’ and pharmacists’ PMR Medical Panel,
- brand awareness studies using our PMR Brand Image methodology,
- name, package and product testing,
- competition & segmentation studies,
- comprehensive industry analyses using PMR Market Insight methodology.
- How are Polish patients suffering from primary immunodeficiencies treated? Marketing message testing with Polish doctors
- Models of multiple myeloma treatment in Polish health care: a tracking study with haematologists
- Biosimilars in Polish healthcare: opportunities and barriers to development
- Sports nutition supplements market in Poland
- Subscription services market in Poland
- Smart home market in Poland