Qualitative brand image research for a footwear manufacturer - focus group interviews
A client from the footwear business commissioned Research PMR to conduct an explorative qualitative brand image study among the target group for its products. Our client was looking to obtain the following information:
- Perception of footwear in general and importance of various attributes of shoes when shopping for shoes and when wearing them.
- Perception of the client’s brand compared to rival brands in terms of product attributes and feelings evoked by the brand.
- The brand’s relationship with its customers.
Research PMR is a full service agency providing services at all stages of research projects; from questionnaire design through fieldwork to data analysis. We can be a single point of contact for multinational projects saving your time and guaranteeing the same high quality and consistency of deliverables. We are fluent in the following areas of research in Central and Eastern Europe:
- international research,
- B2B and consumer surveys,
- central location tests,
- healthcare research using proprietary physicians’ and pharmacists’ PMR Medical Panel,
- brand awareness studies using our PMR Brand Image methodology,
- name, package and product testing,
- competition & segmentation studies,
- comprehensive industry analyses using PMR Market Insight methodology.
- Consumer behaviour research regarding children's clothing and accessories shopping – exploratory brand image study
- Study on hard cheese brand awareness and image in Poland
- The Polish market of sandwich and salad bars
- Retail market of cosmetics in Poland
- Grocery retail in Poland
- Home furnishings, equipment and DIY retail in Poland