Second wave of baby nourishing creams in-hall test in Poland
Research PMR conducted second wave of central location fragrance test of baby nourishing creams in two Polish cities. 200 interviews were conducted with mothers of young children and expecting mothers.
The Central Location Test (CLT) was conducted according to the following procedure: respondents were invited to a specially prepared facility, where they tested scents of different baby creams and evaluated and described them.
Research PMR is a full service agency providing services at all stages of research projects; from questionnaire design through fieldwork to data analysis. We can be a single point of contact for multinational projects saving your time and guaranteeing the same high quality and consistency of deliverables. We are fluent in the following areas of research in Central and Eastern Europe:
- international research,
- B2B and consumer surveys,
- central location tests,
- healthcare research using proprietary physicians’ and pharmacists’ PMR Medical Panel,
- brand awareness studies using our PMR Brand Image methodology,
- name, package and product testing,
- competition & segmentation studies,
- comprehensive industry analyses using PMR Market Insight methodology.
- The Polish market of sandwich and salad bars
- Comparison of prices of various brands available in clothing and footwear stores
- Baby nourishing creams in-hall test in Poland
- Grocery retail in Poland
- Home furnishings, equipment and DIY retail in Poland
- Private label in Poland