Japanese food market in Poland - analytical report
For the third time has Research PMR worked for the Japanese External Trade Organisation (JETRO). This time we have prepared an analytical report on Japanese food products market in Poland. The report presents the situation on the Polish retail and gastronomy market in three market segments: sushi culinary products, Japanese-style noodles and Japanese tea. We have provided information on the estimated market size and dynamics, the structure of the market and profiles of key market players.
The report was prepared using PMR Market Insight, PMR's proprietary methodology applied in the preparation of reports analysing the situation in individual sectors of the economy. The research covered official statistics on food and beverage consumption as well as on HoReCa market, the tendencies on the Polish market of luxury and national foods and the general macroeconomic situation in Poland. It relied also on industry and press sources, PMR's in-house databases and the internet. Additionally, over 30 in-depth interviews were carried out with owners and management of distributors and retailers operating on the Polish market of Japanese food.
The key aims of the project were:
- to estimate the size of the Polish market of Japanese food products and tea,
- to provide information on the individual sectors of the market,
- to analyse distribution network of the Polish market of Japanese food products and tea,
- to provide information on the major Polish distributors and retailers operating on the analysed market,
- to provide a list of the main Polish food and beverages trade fairs.
- international research,
- B2B and consumer surveys,
- central location tests,
- healthcare research using proprietary physicians’ and pharmacists’ PMR Medical Panel,
- brand awareness studies using our PMR Brand Image methodology,
- name, package and product testing,
- competition & segmentation studies,
- comprehensive industry analyses using PMR Market Insight methodology.
- How to stay one step ahead of the competition: a regular study of consumer trends for a manufacturer of food ingredients
- HoReCa market in Poland – B2B and B2S survey
- Discount clothing in Poland: qualitative analysis
- Grocery retail market in Central Europe
- Private label retail market in Poland
- Online retail market in Poland