Report on gambling regulations and banking system in Poland
Research PMR was commissioned to prepare a report on:
- legislation regulating gambling activities in Poland,
- the banking system in Poland.
The report was prepared through desk research and consultations with an experienced commercial law lawyer.
Research PMR is a full service agency providing services at all stages of research projects; from questionnaire design through fieldwork to data analysis. We can be a single point of contact for multinational projects saving your time and guaranteeing the same high quality and consistency of deliverables. We are fluent in the following areas of research in Central and Eastern Europe:
- international research,
- B2B and consumer surveys,
- central location tests,
- healthcare research using proprietary physicians’ and pharmacists’ PMR Medical Panel,
- brand awareness studies using our PMR Brand Image methodology,
- name, package and product testing,
- competition & segmentation studies,
- comprehensive industry analyses using PMR Market Insight methodology.
- Research on the clothing and footwear market in Poland
- The Polish market of sandwich and salad bars
- Japanese food market in Poland - analytical report
- Private label in Poland
- Online retail market in Poland
- Home furnishings, equipment and DIY retail in Poland