Marcin Rzepka, Head of Research PMR Services, to speak at conference “Tailor-made products”
Marcin Rzepka, Head of Research PMR Services, will give a presentation during the conference “Tailor-made products”. The conference will explore the issue of private label products and will be conducted in Polish. The conference takes place from 11-12 December in Warsaw, Poland.
The theme of the conference is contract manufacturers (CM) and the challenges they encounter in their daily operational activities:
- quality assurance and meeting technological standards,
- minimum delivery time,
- maximum flexibility,
- high customer expectations.
- How to optimise cost structure while appealing to customers?
- How to manage critical parts of the production phase?
- What are the most common sins a customer commits that impede production planning?
- What factors drive the formation of the private label market?
- What is the forecast for coming years?
- private label: key sectors in contract manufacturing,
- product segments in which private label does not work: factors that influence consumer decisions regarding the purchase of traditional branded products that have firm market position,
- innovation vs. private label.